Ice + Snow
Sensors and early warning systems are frequently installed to manage snow and ice build up in remote areas. Nupoint’s Remote Viewer—satellite cameras and Remote Connect—satellite data transceivers provide the satellite data M2M communications monitoring needed to collect information from your remote sites during icy weather conditions:
- Roads and passes (monitoring snow and ice levels)
- Mountains (for avalanche conditions)
- Snow fall depth
- Ice-logged streams and rivers
- River flow gauging
- Infrastructure monitoring (bridge, storage building)
When staff members have to travel to remote areas to assess conditions and manage operations the Nupoint Companion—satellite email hotspot is an easy to use, portable WiFi email server that plugs into the USB port of a satellite phone and hooks up to an email device (laptop, tablet, or smartphone). Wherever your travellers have satellite connectivity they can stay connected using the Companion, no matter how remote their location or how poor the weather conditions.
Our Remote Viewer—satellite cameras, Remote Connect—satellite data transceivers, and Companion—satellite email hotspot meet all satellite data communication requirements of those managing remote snowy and icy sites.
- Equipment designed to withstand harsh cold environments
- Lightweight, rugged, and easy to set up and configure
- Affordable and efficient satellite data communication tools