Manage your remote monitoring system(s) online 24/7/365
The system management client portal is an efficient, convenient, and intuitive way to manage your remote monitoring system(s) securely. Save time and resources by accessing images and making changes to your systems online, any time, and from anywhere in the world. You can manage Aerimis systems from one unified client portal whether on Iridium satellite network, cellular networks, or Globalstar satellite network.
Client portal highlights
Quick Camera Setup
- Allows camera setup in advance of site deployment
- Manage users (add and delete)
- Assign/grant permissions
- Search images by system, location, time, date, type, and more
- Set up options for outside contractors to receive images
- Set photo schedule—time and frequency
- Set up email distribution list
- Create a quick link to the most recent images by system (via unique url)
- Assign custom names to your system(s)
- Check battery voltage, coordinates or GPS coordinates current location, picture schedule query, weather data reports, user manuals, and special commands (e.g., turn on camera heater)
- Build custom distribution lists
- Track all command history/user activity by system and individual
- Review battery life expectancy and set up alert when running low
- Display map showing all your remote camera systems
Designed to meet client requirements
The client portal features are a direct result of client feedback and collaboration—designed to meet real life remote monitoring situations and save you time.
How to access the client portal
When your first remote monitoring system is shipped, you will receive an email inviting you to access the client portal. If required, a member of our technical support team can provide a portal tour to ensure your remote system is set up exactly how you want it. You can also set up team members to manage your systems and access your images.